Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 31 January 2014

More roses!!

Afternoon everyone! Today's post is a bit random! I was having a play about with some of my blank false nails at home and thought I'd show you one of my designs. I used BarryM's black for the base and their white for the rose detail. As you can probably tell from my previous posts I love painting roses!


Unfortunately it didn't photograph quite as well as I would of liked, but hopefully it doesn't look too bad! I used small nail brushes to get the detail on the rose and the swirls. 

So I hope you like today's design! Come back on Monday to see more! Have a great weekend everyone! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment