Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 3 February 2014

My first client

Hi everyone, hope you all had an awesome weekend :) today I've got something a bit different to show you. Last week I had an old school friend get on contact and ask me to do her nails for a wedding. So she became my first official client, and I thought I'd show you the designs I created for her! 

She was wearing an red dress to the wedding so we went for a red background and then using small brushes and nail art pens I created a different design on each finger. 


I was so nervous seeing as she was the first person outside of family that I'd done this for, but she seemed really pleased with the results and said everyone at the wedding loved them :) 



So I hope you like today's designs, return tomorrow to see more!
Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk





No comments:

Post a Comment