Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 13 February 2014

Tutorial Time!

Hi everyone, today I've got a mini tutorial for you all and it's also my last valentines day themed design. 

This is a really simple and really pretty design to do at home. I've used BarryM's textured glitter to do this but you can use whatever you fancy! The pink glitter is 'princess' and the white on my ring finger is 'lady'. I've used two coats on each finger. 

Once the base colour is dry use a dotting tool, or a small nail brush would also work. Place two dots either side of each other about 3/4s of the way up your nail. Then put more polish on the tool and drag down gently.


Then just fill in the heart shape you've created with more polish until you are happy with the size and colour. And that's it, your done! If you want to keep the texture of the polish, either don't use any top coat or just put one thin layer on to keep the texture there. And obviously the smoother you want it, the more shiny top coat you put on :) 



So I hope you've enjoyed my final valentines tutorial. Have a great valentines day everyone! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnail
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a pretty heart and textured polish on this Valentine's day! Loving it! Such a pretty and unique manicure. I love the textured polishes on other people (meaning I love how they look) but I just can't swing the whole feeling of the texture on my own hands! I wish I could get over it because I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete