Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 7 February 2014

Hearts and Lace

Today I've got another valentines themed post for you all! This ones a nice and girly manicure, with hearts and lace. I've used rimmel's 'ring a ring o' roses' for the base colour and BarryM's white nail pen for the detailing, and topped it off with rimmel's new ultra shine top coat. 



So this is the first time I've done a lace pattern and it's actually quite easy, especially with the nail art pen, and you can make it your own and do any sort of pattern you fancy. You can also get stickers and transfers for these sort of designs, but I like to do everything freehand if I can :)




I've taken inspiration from my cath kidston valentines tutorial and added a similar heart to my index finger. And then of course you've got to have a bit of sparkle so I've used BarryM's rose quartz glitter to jazz it up!




I hope you like today's valentines design. Come back on Monday to see more! 
Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.con/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment