Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 28 February 2014

Lovely Lace

Hi everyone, today I've got a lovely little mani to show you using another of my new purchases! I recently got hold of MUAs 'Pistachio Ice Cream' polish, which is a lovely pale turquoise colour. 



I like to wear colours like this nice and thick so I've done four coats for this mani, and for quite a thick polish this actually dries quite quickly which is always good! And for only £1 it's also an absolute bargain! 


I've used a white nail art pen to create the lace pattern on top. Make sure your base colour is completely dry before doing this so you don't ruin the finish. You could always use a small nail brush to do the lace pattern if you don't have a nail art pen. 

I've done the lace pattern freehand and just went with whatever pattern I fancied, and I've done a slight accent nail on the ring finger by doing a criss-cross pattern with a couple of simple flowers to make it look different from the other nails. 




So I hope you like today's mani. I'm loving this MUA colour soo much and it's such a steal at only £1 so I'm definitely a happy bunny! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk 
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment