Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 17 February 2014

Black and gold

Hi everyone, welcome to today's post. Sorry about the lack of posts over the weekend, it's been a busy one! 

Anyway today I've got a lovely matte design to show you, seeing as I got a new matte top coat over the weekend. 






I've used BarryM's matte black for the base and then used a dotting tool to add the gold dots to each finger. It's a nice and simple design for you to try. I find the matte polish doesn't last long without a matte top coat but I can't afford to buy a proper one. So at the weekend I was in Primark and found a bottle of matte top coat for £2 in there! I was very impressed and it works really well, but just be warned it takes quite a while to dry. 



I hope you like today's matte design, tomorrow I've got a lovely little review for you to read :) 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment