Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 6 February 2014

Gold leopard print

Afternoon everyone, today I've got a swatch of one of my newest purchases from BarryM. I've gone for their gold nail effect polish, which I am loving. 

I don't normally go for golds, but I thought I would go for something different and I'm really glad I did! 



The polish dries really quick and two coats was plenty :) I've decided to jazz it up a bit with a simple leopard print pattern. This is so easy to do using my good old barrym nail art pens, and you can do them as small or big as you want! 



The gold has a slight matte finish to it without any top coat, but I've added a normal shine top coat to these to give them a nice glossy finish. 



So I hope you like today's colour, I'm loving it and I'm thinking I will now have to purchase the silver polish to go with it!

Have a great day everyone! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment