Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Turquoise and glitter

Hi everyone, today I've got a lovely turquoise design to show you that's really simple to do! 

I've used Nails Inc 'haymarket' for the base colour and BarryM's textured glitter 'lady' for the pattern. 


I created the patterns freestyle, and just did whatever popped into my head at the time! And I just used normal false nail glue to glue on the little bow on my ring finger! 



The bow will stick really well and last up to a week sometimes as long as there's enough glue and you sit patiently and wait for the glue to dry! Then just add top coat once your done! 


So that's today's design, a nice and easy one for you to try at home :) 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk


No comments:

Post a Comment