Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 27 February 2014

BarryM Silk Swatches

Hi everyone, I'm back! Sorry about my absence this week, I've not been feeling too well! But anyway, today I've got a review for you to have a read of :) 

Barrym recently released their new 'silk' range so today's review is showing you some of their new colours. I went out to get them on the release date and had real trouble getting hold of them as everywhere had sold out! I managed to get 3 colours in the end, white (pearl), green (meadow) and lilac (heather) and I have to say I'm loving them! 





The silk range is a really lovely collection of shimmer polishes, but they dry matte, which is a really nice change to other polishes. The lilac colour is my favourite as it's really pretty and the pearl white is going to make a nice change to a normal bright white! 




They dry super quick as well and go on lovely and smooth and look great! I've chosen to put two coats on, which I found fine for heather and meadow, but looking at the pictures now the pearl could of done with a third coat I think! These polishes are also really nice with just one thin coat, which gives your nails a lovely subtle shimmer. 





So all in all I've got no complaints at all about these, the colours are lovely and great for spring! Go out and get some! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment