Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 27 January 2014

Cath Kidston patchwork

Hi everyone, welcome to today's post. Today's post is Cath Kidston inspired. Over the weekend I had a brochure from Cath Kidston delivered, as usual I need everything in it! But there was a lovely patchwork apron in there, with a collection of different patterns in each square and this inspired me to do a patchwork design on my nails! 


So I chose a collection of colours for the base. This was quite time consuming as I had to tape a section, paint it and then wait for it to dry so I could do the next section. With a steady hand you could do this without the tape but it's much better looking with tape, as the lines are nice and straight.



I used a range of different patterns and methods for each section, all Cath Kidston inspired, using a mix of techniques and colours. 


So I hope you like today's design! Have a good week everyone!

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment