Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Saturday 4 January 2014

Interest on Pinterest

Good morning everyone! Just time for a quick post before work this morning, trying to cheer myself up after getting caught in the rain with no umbrella! So today I am forced to serve customers plagued by frizzy hair! :(

Anyway, the last couple of days my main picture that's been repinned on Pinterest is one of my most simple so thought I'd show it off here too!



So this design was done using Nails Inc 'holland park road - 502' for the base and 'bath - 033' on top for the feathering. The bow was literally glued on with (a lot!) of cheap nail glue, and I bought them from a lovely well known shop (in the uk) that sells everything for £1! Bargain!

So I hope you enjoy your Saturday doing whatever you are doing, return tomorrow as I'm planning on doing my first tutorial!

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment