Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Saturday 11 January 2014

Sparkly Saturday!

Hi everyone, sorry about the late entry today! Been a busy day! I'd planned for this entry to be slightly simpler seeing as it's the weekend, but I got a bit carried away!

I started with the nails inc base colour, and planned to just add glitter but I discovered some Lacey stuff in my sewing box so I did a bit of experimenting! 



Unfortunately it doesn't photograph very well but I was quite pleased with it. I had to try a few different ways to get it to look decent. Putting top coat on top took the pink colour out of the lace, so the only way it worked was the put a thin coat of the base colour on and gently place it on the nail, then as it dried the lace stayed put! 

After this I decided to put some glitter on top instead, because you just can't beat glittery nails!! So I added BarryM's rose quartz on top, which has got to be one of my favourite glitters because it's just sooo sparkly :D 




So I hope you all enjoy your weekend, tomorrow I'm going to be looking at the best ways to remove nail varnish :) 

Remember to check out my twitter! @nicolesnailsuk

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment