Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 13 January 2014

Pretty pastels!

Morning everyone! Today I am going to show you a design using some lovely pastel colours, with a different design on each finger. I've used a number of different colours and brands for this design, the main colours are: 

Thumb: Nails Inc - Wellington square
Index finger: BarryM - Berry
Middle finger: Rimmel - Ring a ring o' roses (love this name!) 
Ring finger: Nails Inc - Belsize Grove
Little finger: Rimmel (salon pro) purple rain



I put a different design on each finger, the dots on the little finger and thumb were done using a nail dotter and I did the stripes by hand on the ring finger using a long nail brush. I'm most pleased with the little buttons on the middle fingers. I used black and white BarryM nail art pens to get the tiny detains in each button. And the green tip on the index finger was just done with a normal brush very carefully! 


So I hope you like today's designs, any questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask :) and remember to add me on twitter! Have a great day everyone!

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: nicolesnailsuk



No comments:

Post a Comment