Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Lovely lilac

Good morning! So today's post is slightly random as I've not had time to borrow anyone's nails for another tutorial and I'm not quite ready to get rid of my own nautical nails yet! Today I'll be looking at one of my favourite BarryM colours 'berry' (are you sensing a theme here? Slightly obsessed with BarryM!) 


So I'm obsessed with this gorgeous lilac colour from BarryM, goes on lovely and smooth and dries nice a quick. Does start chipping after a couple of days without top coat though, but my theory is, if you get the husband to do the washing up it lasts much longer! 

On another random note, I used the glitter princess from yesterday's post to decorate a water bottle and I'm loving it! 
I told you today's post was random! So hopefully I'll managed to get another tutorial post up in the next couple of days :) have a great day everyone!
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment