Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 9 January 2014

Tutorial time!

Hi everyone! Welcome to today's tutorial. After a discussion at work, the girls were asking how I did the rose pattern on my nails a few weeks back (you can see the pic on my first post) so I thought I'd show you a really easy way to do it yourself at home. 

I've chosen rimmel's pear drop for the base colour, which has a really nice sheen to it. I then added random blobs of white, you can do them as big or small as you want. Then just choose two colours to decorate your white blobs. Pinks tend to look the best, just choose one dark and one light. Put small amounts on each white blob and swirl them around slightly. Once dry I add a touch of white on top just to lighten them up. Then with a small nail brush and green Polish add tiny triangles for the leaves. I like to use a really dark green and once dry use a lighter green and do a tiny stripe to make them more life-like. Simple! I like to have an accent nail, so just using a long nail brush I added stripes using one of the pinks from the roses and white. 


Then just add a top coat to seal it and your good to go! I hope you all have a great day! Remember to check out my twitter page! @nicolesnailsuk

Nicole x


No comments:

Post a Comment