Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 24 January 2014

Nail constellations

Afternoon everyone! Today's post is featuring MUA's nail constellation, or caviar as some people call it. 

I've used a base colour from Nails Inc called Holland Park Road, which I love! It's a really nice dark purple/maroon colour, really unusual. Love it! 


The MUA constellations are a mixture of different shades of pink with the odd turquoise and white in there too. They do a really nice collection of colours in this range, my other favourite is a collection of all different shades of turquoise.

So I've done a different design on each finger for this mani. They aren't the easiest of things to use and they do go everywhere but just make sure you are prepared. Lay down a piece of paper with a crease down the middle first so you can pour the extra balls back into the pot. I just use topcoat to stick them down and tidy them up with a cuticle stick so they finish nearly round the edges.




I have to be honest here and tell you I'm such a perfectionist that I actually individually place the balls exactly where I want them for the more detailed designs, like the stripes. But when covering your whole nail I find it's fine just to pour them on and flatten them down afterwards. 


Lastly just make sure you put plenty of top coat on top otherwise you will find you'll start loosing sections here and there. 


Hope you've enjoyed today's mani ready for the weekend. Return soon for more tutorials and manicures! Enjoy your weekend! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk



No comments:

Post a Comment