Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Sparkling Space Dust

Afternoon everyone, today I've got a couple of my favourite new polishes to show you from Rimmel. They are both part of the Rimmel 'Space Dust' range and I'm totally in love with them! They are textured glitter polishes so they dry nice and fast and two coats is plenty.



If you don't like the feel of the textured polishes, a coat of glossy top coat over the top will make them nice and shiny. This light brown glitter is called 'aurora' and it's a really nice and subtle shade. 



The purple shade is called 'moon walking' and I really love the colour. I'm always bias towards purple anyway as it's my favourite but this is a really nice vibrant shade.

Space dust is available in 5 different shades, which I can't wait to try because I love these! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails 
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

1 comment: