Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 10 January 2014

Marvellous Matte

Morning everyone! Just time for a quick blog before work :)

Today I'm looking at my new polish from BarryM's matte range. I went with the black polish, or 'espresso' I've been so excited about trying this out and I wasn't left disappointed! It's so nice to have something a bit different, other than the normal shiny polish. 



The matte on its own is lovely and smart, but I felt it needed a bit of a design, so I used BarryM's normal black varnish and a small nail brush to paint a simple swirly pattern on my nails. It's quite hard to photograph so hopefully you can see the designs ok. 

So all in all in love the matte varnish, looks smart and dries lovely and quick. I found two coats was more that enough to look nice. 

Hope you all have a lovely Friday! 
Nicole x     
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails

No comments:

Post a Comment