Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 30 January 2014

Tutorial time!

Hi everyone, today's tutorial time is a really nice and easy tutorial, created in a similar way to my nautical themed nails a couple of days ago.

I've used rimmel's 60 second 'rose libertine' which is a really lovely dark pink, and obviously as the name suggests, dries nice and quick. I found 3 coats was slightly better than two.

Wait until it's completely dry, preferably over night to get the best results and then all you need is a white nail art pen (I used my trusty Barrym pen).


Use the nail pen to create little flowers on each nail. You can make the petals whatever shape you like, rounded petals are slightly easier to do compared to the shape I have done. Try and make each nail different. Do some flowers small, some bigger and some large and slightly cut off the edge of your nail. 


Once you've done a basic outline go back and thicken up the lines, and add small lines in the centre of each flower to add more detail. You can leave the rest of the nail blank but I've added small dots, with the odd bigger one here and there too. 



So I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, give it a go at home! Just add top coat once dry! 

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk





3 comments:

  1. Thats amazing! And you have really pretty nail beds #jealous

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your tutorials and of course this was no exception! Great stuff xx

    ReplyDelete