Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Ring A Ring o' Roses

Afternoon everyone. Sorry about today's late post, it's been a bad nail day today! So I've spent today playing around with a few different designs, but this one was my favourite.

The main base colour is Rimmel's 'ring a ring o' roses' which is my favourite pale pink! I used three coats, as I like my polish nice and thick. 



 I then used BarryM's black nail art pen to create a bird design, with a cage on my thumb nail and small birds over the other fingers. I accented each bird with a little white as well to add a bit more detail. 


And of course once it was all dry I added my trusty top coat to protect the design. 


I hope you like today's design. Return soon for more designs and tutorials, and don't forget to add me on twitter to find out when the next post is up on the blog. 

Nicole x

@Nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: nicolesnailsuk 


No comments:

Post a Comment