Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Nautical nails #2

Today's post is another nautical themed post, but in a completely different style to my last one! I've used BarryM's blue moon for the base colour, but this would also work really well with a dark navy colour.

                           

I've used BarryM's white nail art pen for the designs and they were all done freehand. The only other thing I used was masking tape for the stripes on the ring finger. 

                        


This type of design is so easy to do at home and you can make it your own. Choose any designs you like and just go for it! 


I hope you all like today's design. Come back tomorrow where I'll be showing off some of my favourite rimmel colours :)

Nicole x 
@Nicolesnailsuk


No comments:

Post a Comment