Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 20 January 2014

Simple French manicure

Afternoon everyone! After giving myself the weekend off from blogging I'm back today with a lovely French manicure to show you all. 

It started out with a nude base colour (of course from BarryM!) this is my favourite nude I've tried so far. It looks great on its own and hasn't got that pinky tinge to it you sometimes get when using French manicure sets. 

I've used BarryM's white for the tips as it goes on nice and easy and even. You can buy stickers which have a slight curve to help you get a neat line for a manicure, but to be honest I find it easier to just carefully paint on the tips. As the end of the nail brush is always straight I just use this to create the straight line. 

Use a small nail brush and some remover, or a corrector pen to just carefully neaten up any smudges along the line. 

I love to add sparkle whenever I can so I've used a really fine tipped pen, which I was given years ago in a no7 gift set, which is a silver glitter. I just followed the line I created with the white, this is also a great way to hide any imperfections on the white. 

On my accent nail (ring finger) I added a line of tiny Stones, just to add a bit of bling! Just add a line of top coat and use a cuticle stick to gently place the stones along the white line. Then add lots of top coat to seal them on! 


So there's today's French manicure, hope you enjoy! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk 



No comments:

Post a Comment