Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 6 January 2014

Gorgeous Glitter

Hi everyone, hope your all enjoying your Monday! Today I'm looking at more BarryM varnishes, seeing as I purchased a new textured nail effect glitter that I was desperate to try out! I already own the gorgeous 'lady' (white) and 'duchess' (brown) and my new purchase is a lovely pink 'princess'


As with the others it goes on really nicely and dries lovely and quick too. I find 3 coats is best, but I do like my varnish nice and thick. And of course it's really glittery and very princessy!


So definitely loving the textured glitter range, but so far 'princess' has got to be my favourite as it's extra glittery and extra pink! Nice and girly which is always a good thing!

Nicole x

P.s follow me on twitter! @nicolesnailsuk to find out whenever a new entry is posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment