Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Zebra Print

Hi everyone, today I've got another first for me with the design of this mani. I've used BarryM polishes for this design, starting with their black polish for the base colour, and their white on the ring finger.

I've not tried a zebra print design before but I'm glad I did as it's a really effective design! Once the black and white base coats were dry, I used BarryM's black nail pen to draw small lines and triangles onto my white accent nail, to create a zebra print. This is sooo easy to do! 


Next as usual I wanted some sparkle! So I've used BarryM's 'Diamond Glitter' on top of the black on my middle finger. This has got to be one of my favourite glitters, because when the light catches it, it's so pretty! 

And that was it! I've used BarryM top coat to seal in my design and then I was good to go. Just make sure you leave the zebra print as long as possible before adding the top coat. I tend to find even though the nail art pen appears dry, it will streak into the white when you put the top coat on! It's definitely worth giving this mani a try because it's one of the most effect and quick designs so far! 



Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk @nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment