Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Navy polka dots

Hi everyone, welcome to today's post. Just have a quick one to show you today thanks to an incident with some nail glue...

So last night I was almost finished this lovely mani, using Models Own hyper gel and my BarryM black nail pen to do some lovely swirls. I then decided it was a great idea to add a small bow with some nail glue. While trying to get the lid off I discovered it had glue itself on and then the whole tube snapped in half! Resulting in my face, chest, clothes and hands being covering in glue! Not good! I was then even more annoyed when I realised there wasn't enough left in it to stick my bows on so it was all a waste of time! I also then ruined the mani using nail varnish remover on my fingers while trying to get the glue off! 


So after that disaster I decided to go for a more simple mani using BarryM's Navy polish and the while nail art pen. I put on two coats of the navy and let it dry, I then carefully used the nail pen to create white polka dots. 


This mani took quite a bit if patients and a steady hand but the effect is great so definitely worth it! I've have loads of compliments at work today, even from a couple of men! 



So I hope you like today's mani, and use my misfortune as a warning! Be careful with glue! Haha! 

Nicole x
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment