Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Friday 21 March 2014

Another Rose Mani

Hi everyone, welcome to today's post. Now today I've got a rose design for you. I know I've done lots of these style designs before, but I haven't posted much this week and wanted to show you what I'm wearing! 

I've used my favourite nude colour for this mani: Models Own Hyper Gel 'naked glow' and then a mixed collection of colours and brands for the roses! 


I usually go for shades of blue for the base colour on a rose mani, but I'm actually really liking the nude background, especially with the green ('key lime' by BarryM) as it really pops.


Another slightly different element to this mani is my accent ring finger, I've gone from a collection of smaller roses to just one large one so this nail stands out and I'm loving how that turned out! 


So I hope you like this mani as much as I do!  See my rose tutorial here to see how they are done!

Nicole x
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment