Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Feathered effect

Hi everyone, today I've got a nice simple mani to show you. I've created a graduated look for this mani using Nails Inc feather effect 'bath' and I've used Nails Inc 'Eton Avenue' for the base colour. 




I love this base colour because it's so unusual. The actual colour is slightly lighter than the pictures make it appear and I've used 3 coats for this as it's not the thickest of polishes. 



The feather effect polish I absolutely love! It makes a great change to normal glitter and it also dries better than most other glitters, so was really good for adding lots on to create the graduated look. 

To create the graduated effect, just add 3/4 layers on top of each other at the base of each nail, try to get lots of the glitter on the brush each time and avoid too much actual polish being on the nail. Then add 1/2 layers in the centre of the nail, and then leave the tip plain with just the base colour. 



So I hope you liked today's mani. See you soon for more designs! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment