Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 6 March 2014

Air Balloon Mani

Hi everyone, today I've got a slightly different mani to show you all. Yesterday I entered this mani into Lily Allen's competition that she has running at the mo along side her new single 'Air Balloon'. The brief was to create a mani for her inspired by her new single, so I went quite literal for this and created an air balloon mani. 



I used a mixture of barrym colours for this, and my trusty 'blue moon' for the base colour, which I fear is on it's way out now as it's gone a bit gloopy and the brush barely reaches what's left in the bottle! :( 


I created the balloon shapes, and baskets on my thumb nails using my black nail art pen, and then used a tiny nail brush to add a slightly different design onto each balloon. 




I then added lines to represent the ropes, which then link from the baskets on my thumbs to the balloons on my fingers. 

So I hope you like this mani, wish me luck for the competition! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment