Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Sunday 25 May 2014

The Naked Mani (well, almost!)

Hey everyone, welcome to today's post. Today I've got my nearly naked mani to show you. Now I always, without fail, have nail polish on. So having just nude polish was even weird for me. And because I can't just go with something simple, I had to add an accent nail as usual. 


I used BarryM's 'nude' for the base colour, which is my favourite nude polish. It goes on lovely and smooth, dries quickly and has a gorgeous shine to it. I then used some nail glue to add a small pink bow onto my ring finger. This created a really cute, simple mani that I was really pleased with. 


Now my new obsession is 'upcycling' manis. After a couple of days I get bored of the mani, but don't neccessarily want to change it, or don't have much time. So I change it in some sort of way. 


With this mani after a couple of days I wanted something a bit different but wanted to keep the bow so I added a white tip to create a French manicure look. Then the next day I wanted another change, so I used BarryM's Superdrug birthday addition to cover the white tips, creating a pink French mani. 


This created a completely different look, which I still loved. I hope you like today's naked and upcycled mani. Come back soon to see more designs.

Nicole x 


No comments:

Post a Comment