Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 5 May 2014

Papaya Leopard Print

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday Monday. Today I've got a nice little design for you to try, to make you feel nice and summery. 

So as the weather is nice and sunny here for a change I wanted a nice bright coloured mani to suit and BarryM's 'Papaya' was perfect for my mood :)




'Papaya' is a lovely bright coral colour and to go with it I thought I'd use my new purchase, BarryM's 'Crystal Glaze'. Now this is a really nice pale coral top coat with strips of glitter in there, but without being sparkly (if that makes sense!). When the light hit the Crystal Glaze it was pretty but I think it would work better over white not a coral colour, as it wasn't overly obvious. 



I also decided to add a leopard print design. I've done a small, more controlled leopard print on the blog before (see it here) but this was a bigger design and it came out really well. 




To do the leopard print I just added different shapes and sizes of gold to the coral and then once these were dry I used my BarryM pen to roughly draw around the edges of each gold patch. 

So I hope you like today's design. Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday! 

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment