Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Thursday 29 May 2014

The Chevron Mani

Hi everyone, welcome to this evenings post :) today I've got a chevron design to show you, with my favourite polish at the mo, BarryM's 'Green Berry'. 


I love doing a chevron mani, but they are soo fiddly and time consuming! You can see my tutorial here. The tutorial is a slightly simpler version as the zig zags aren't as small. The smaller the little triangles you cut out are, the more zig zags you get, but the harder it is! 


I love how you can create this look with any combination of colours, and I really love using such eye catching colours like in this version. I think the contrast between the black, white and turquoise works really well, and is really effective! 


So I hope you like my chevron design, see you soon for more manis! 

Nicole x 

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combo! Love this design - simple but really pretty! I am nominating you for the Sunshine Blogger Award to show my recognition and appreciation to your blog. It is not something you have to participate in but it is a fun way to share yours and others blogs. Here is a link to my post about the award and step to take to complete your post http://nailstori.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/sunshine-blogger-award-nomination.html :) xox

    ReplyDelete