Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Sunday 11 May 2014

Seeing Stars: My Quick Sunday Mani

Hey everyone, happy Sunday! Now I know I don't usually post at the weekend but today I've just got a small little post for you to have a read of. 


My last post used BarryM's 'Green Berry' with a quilted effect. I love this colour so much I decided to do another mani with it, and I also wanted to use my BarryM pink nail art pen as I don't get to use it much. 


So I literally just doodled to be honest. I like to have something different on each nail so I went with a star theme and also added stripes and polkadots, because you can never go wrong with those in a mani! 


So I hope you like my Sunday mani. See you all next week where I've got some awesome manis to show you.

Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment