Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pink, Pink and More Pink!

Hey everyone, welcome to today's post. Now my current obsession at the moment is pink! I recently purchased BarryM's 'shocking pink' which is an amazing bright pink colour, and I just can't stop looking at it! 

And to add to the amazingness of the 'shocking pink' I then purchased Superdrug's special birthday addition BarryM polish, which I am also in love with! 


The birthday addition is a really lovely pink polish, with added glitter. I've literally just used it on its own on my accent nail in the pictures, and I love that there's no need to have any sort of base colour to get the polish to stand out. 


I've also added some pictures of my own birthday nails from last week, using the shocking pink as the base colour. I then added some glitter to my middle nail and stripes using another new pink purchase from BarryM 'rose hip'. 'Rose Hip' is a gorgeous baby pink Gelly polish which is really pretty and girly. 





So to sum up...I love pink! And it's pretty clear to see that BarryM do a gorgeous selection of pink polishes and I love them all! 

Nicole x 
@nicolesnailsuk
Pinterest.com/nicolesnails
Instagram: #nicolesnailsuk @nicolesnailsuk 

No comments:

Post a Comment