Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Monday 28 April 2014

Rose French Manicure

Hi everyone, welcome to todays post. Today I've got a lovely little rose mani for you to see. Now I know what your thinking... ('Not another one!') but I just love doing rose designs and they are just so pretty. Plus I want to show you how different each one can look, even though the elements of the mani are the same.

For my base colour I have used MUA's Pistachio Ice Cream, which I love so much! (And its only £1!!) and then I've used BarryM colours for the roses. 





I created the little white and pink blobs using my BarryM nail art pens. I then used a small nail art brush and BarryM's Key Lime for the leaves. You can see my rose print tutorial time here.




Now to make this mani different from the others I've created a french manicure style design by just adding the roses to the tips of my nails. I then created an accent nail by covering my ring finger nail with the roses.

So I hope you like todays mani. Return soon to see more!

Nicole x

@nicolesnailsuk
pinterest.com/nicolesnails
instagram: @nicolesnailsuk/#nicolesnailsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment