Instagram
Follow on Feedspot
Follow on Bloglovin
Nicoles Nails

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Top 5 Christmas Gift Ideas

Hey everyone! Now as much as some of you may want to pretend..Christmas is coming! With only 5 weeks to go its time for us all to get started with the christmas shopping. So today I've got my top 5 nail related christmas gifts for you all to have a nose at! 

5. Wilko Nail Jewels: Now I didn't even realise until recently that Wilkinson's did nail stuff like this. But this little Nail Jewel pack will make a great stocking filler at just £2! 




4. Cath Kidston Provence Rose Manicure Set: Now you all know by now I'm a sucker for Cath Kidston so obviously my list had to include something from them! Now this is £14 but it's gorgeous and I'm pretty sure any girl would love to find this in their stocking! 


3. Models Own Sticky Finger Set: this set is a pretty awesome and simple way to create some great nail art with their polishes and stickers, plus it's a steal at the mo from Superdrug as its reduced to £6!


2. Nails Inc ultimate accessory gift set: now this is another bargain from Boots this time. This gift set includes 5 mini and 2 full sized polished, as well as a stylish clutch to store them in. According to the Boots website this is worth £42 and is down to better than half price at £20! Bargain! Plus you get 80 boots points! 

1. Rio Ultimate Nail Professional Nail Artist Collection: this is my number 1 Christmas gift, the ultimate kit for anyone wanting an all in one kit. Plus at only 
£29.99 it's a bargain from Superdrug. This set includes different tools to help you create your own nail art at home and looks great! 



So I hope you find my Christmas list helpful! Happy shopping!
Nicole x 

@nicolesnailsuk







The views and opinions in this post are my own and no one else's included the companies mentioned. I do not neccessarily own the products featured, but feel they would be worth a look at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment